Jump to Recipe
Gluten, dairy, refined sugar free.
- ¾ cup almond meal
- ½ cup gluten free flour
- ⅓ cup psyllium husk
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder optional
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup warm water
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds for sprinkling over top
- Heat oven to 160°C fan bake.
- Mix the dry ingredients together then make a well in the middle – add the eggs and whisk then add in the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Set aside for 5 minutes to allow the mixture to meld together.
- Add baking paper to a tray. Split mixture into 5, then roll each piece into a ball, then flatten out to the size of a burger bun – they will rise. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until firm on top.