Carrot Ginger Spice Muffins
Gluten, dairy, refined sugar, nut free.
- ½ banana mashed
- 2 carrots grated
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp ginger spice or fresh chopped ginger
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut (and extra to sprinkle on top before cooking)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- In a large bowl, mash the banana, whisk in the eggs then add everything else and mix together.
- Spoon into muffin trays (I use silicone for non stick / chemical free) and sprinkle desiccated coconut on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 12-15 minutes.