Jump to Recipe
Gluten, dairy, grains, sugar free.
- Slow Cooker
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 500g organic chicken diced
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tsp curry powder or more if you like spicy
- 2 tbsp peanut butter or other nut butter
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 medium kumara peeled, diced
- 2 cups green beans
- 2 cups rice noodles or zucchini noodles
- salt and pepper seasoning
- In a large frying pan heat some fat then add the onion, garlic and chicken and brown for a few minutes.
- Once cooked, transfer to a slow cooker. Add all other ingredients except the green beans and the noodles.
- Cook on high for approximately 3 hours (or low for around 6 hours) – stir a couple of times during so flavours can meld. 20 minutes before wanting to serve, add in the green beans and the noodles until cooked through. Season to taste.