Easy Creamy Aioli
Gluten, dairy, sugar, grain free.
- Stick whizz and cylinder container.
- 1 clove garlic slightly crushed
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp mustard I use Dijon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅔ cup light flavoured olive oil
- Add the ingredients to the container in the order listed above.
- Sit the stick whizz in the bottom of the container and start whizzing but leave it sitting on the bottom of the container. You will start to see things creaming together.
- After about 15 seconds, slowly raise the stick whizz so it draws in the rest of the oil and whizz until creamy.
- Transfer to a jar and store in the fridge for up to a week.