Easy Everyday Wraps
Gluten, dairy, sugar free.
- ½ cup chickpea flour
- ½ cup rice flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil and some for the pan
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¾ cup water
- garlic powder, herbs, spices optional
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a large frying pan on a medium heat with some olive oil.
- Using a measuring ⅓ measuring cup, scoop the batter and pour into the pan. Angle the pan briefly for the batter to get to the edge.
- Cook for around 3-4 minutes then flip.