Jump to Recipe
Pumpkin Bacon Bread
Gluten, dairy, grain, refined sugar free.
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup pumpkin seed flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp dried rosemary or 1 tbsp fresh if you have it
- 5-6 rashers of bacon nitrate free
- 4 eggs whisked
- 1½ cups steamed then mashed pumpkin
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 170°C fan bake.
- Chop and cube pumpkin and add to steamer to cook – approx 2 cups worth to make 1.5 cups mashed.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together and get out all the lumps.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix together.
- Line two baking trays and spoon in mixture. Add pumpkin seeds to top if you like. Bake for 40-50 minutes.
Don’t have pumpkin seed flour? Sub for almond meal. Don’t like bacon? Just remove!