Gluten, dairy, sugar free.
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups grated pumpkin
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- ¼ cup spring onions chopped
- 2 tsp of fresh herbs (I like basil and oregano) less amounts if using dried herbs
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ⅔ cup gluten free flour
- In a large bowl add the egg and whisk, then add all the other ingredients and mix together.
- Heat a large frypan with fat/oil and add spoonfuls of mixture. Flatten down to no more than 1cm thick to ensure cook through properly.
- Cook for around 6 minutes each side, until golden. Repeat with rest of mixture.
- Can add bacon if desired and make a complete meal, or serve as a side dish to any protein.