- ½ can tomato puree (410g) put other half in freezer for next time
- 170-200g can tomato paste there's varying sizes, anywhere in this range is fine
- ¾ cup filtered water
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ground all spice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- In a medium sized pot, throw all the ingredient in.
- On a gentle to moderate heat, heat through until combined – stirring during this time, around 5 minutes.
- Once cooled, pour into a 500ml jar and store in fridge for 7 days (or halve and freeze!)